OUTLINE FOR PITCH FOR CGF APPLICATION
Introduction (15-20 seconds)
- Introduce yourself
- In one sentence, tell what your technology is
The Problem (30 seconds)
- Describe the qualitative and quantitative view of the A story or scenario can be helpful
- Describe any gap in the market that could provide an opening for your technology
The Solution (1-2 minutes)
- Describe your product or service in terms of societal level benefits
Traction (60-90 seconds)
- Do you have a prototype or completed solution? Describe where the technology is in its development. What still needs to be done after this funding to get to license or market?
- Discuss milestones
- Patents filed or signed contracts with partners, if any
Market Size and Customers (1 minute, 30 seconds)
- How large is the addressable market?
- How is the market structured?
- Number of customers; summary of customer feedback
- Describe any disruption in the market that might provide an opening for your technology
Go to Market plan (30 seconds)
- How long?
- Who are the decision-makers and influencers of your customer?
Competition (30-60 seconds)
- Orient reviewers to direct and indirect competition
- Highlight your differential advantage
Team (30-60 seconds)
Why is CGF funding necessary to advance this technology towards commercialization?