DISCLOSE AN INVENTION
Submit a digital disclosure through the Inventor Portal
Our newly developed Inventor Portal is your one stop shop to securely disclose, and communicate with the Office of Commercialization (OC) about your invention.
Why use the Inventor Portal?
The Inventor Portal is accessible to any WSU employee. Your access will never expire and you can always login and continue where you left off. When you submit your disclosure to the OC via the Inventor Portal you will have access to:
- Create a disclosure, save it for later, and submit your idea to our office all within the safety of the secure Portal.
- Attach documents to your disclosure. Have an illustration you want to show us? Add it to your disclosure in the Inventor Portal and we will get it.
- Route your disclosure for digital signatures. Need Departmental authority to submit your disclosure? No problem-the Inventor Portal can automatically route your disclosure to the appropriate parties.
- Interact with the OC. Ask questions and view the current status of your disclosure.
- View your Invention Portfolio history. Access all of your historical disclosures through the Inventor Portal.